Field leaders will negotiate the latest advances in:
The focus of the 2020 Meeting will be on Heart Failure and End-Stage CHD. As with previous years, there will be a plenary session in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension in association with Congenital Heart Disease, plus two extended case discussion sessions.
- End-Stage Congenital Heart Disease: The High or Moderate Risk Groups/Prognostication
- Advances in Diagnostics/Aids to Prognostication and/or Therapy of End-Stage CHD
- Congenital Heart Disease for ALL
- Real World Cases and the Patient Journey
- The Secret of Success of Heart Failure Therapy: A Lesson for ACHD?
- Exercise, Body Habitus and other Life-Style Issues in ACHD
- Rapid Fire Session: Therapies for ES CHD, Evidence vs Aspiration
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning and ACHD
- Plenary Session in PAH-CHD
If you would like to put forward a case for discussion at the meeting, please contact email@example.com for details on how to submit your case for inclusion.